- Prepare and review documentation, such as letters, invoices, etc., and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare legal documents, and forms for immigration procedures including briefs, pleadings, appeals, and affidavits among others.
- Assist attorneys for trials, depositions, and meetings by performing tasks such as organizing exhibits.
- Conduct legal research to determine possible courses of action.
- Meet with clients and other professionals to discuss details of case.
Bachelor degree in Marketing or related and six (6) months of experience in a legal clerking position.
Interested applicants: Send resume, cover letter and writing sample to:
425 W. Capitol Ave. Suite 218
Little Rock AR, 72201